Longhorn Production Services Provides Premium Top Quality Lighting Equipment Rentals in Austin, TX
Longhorn is your one-stop-shop for all your live event rental needs. The professional and knowledgeable staff at Longhorn Production Services will help guide you thorough the entire process of selecting the right lighting rental for your event, and ensure you have the tools and crew to operate the equipment for a successful event.
Premium Lighting Rentals
Chauvet Pro Ovation E-260WW
Chauvet Professional’s Ovation E-260WW projects a flat and even field of light for superior gobo projection. This energy saving fixture delivers an output that rivals a tungsten 750W light source, yet draws only 230W of power. Dimming is extremely smooth, down to the very bottom of the curve. This virtually silent ellipsoidal offers a variety of control options including selectable PWM, RDM, and onboard dimming curve selections.
• 19º,26º, field angles
• Rated up to 750W
• Super-efficient LED Output
• Interchangeable lens tubes
• Rotating barrel ± 25º
• Three-plane stainless-steel shutter blade assembly
• Tool-free lamp adjustment
• Insulated rear handle
• Rugged die-cast aluminum construction
• Power Linking: 8 units @ 120 V
Elation SIXPAR 200
Elation Pro Lighting’s SIXPAR2 00™ features (12) 12w 6-in-1 RGBAW+UV LEDs with an average 100,000 hour LED life. This fixture produces 15° beam and 25° field angles, utilizes 5 variable dimming curve modes, and dual yoke / floor stand. Multiple input power linking, electronic strobe and dimming (0-100%), RDM (remote device management) are included within the rugged die-cast aluminum exterior. With its flicker free operation the SIXPAR 200 is ideal for TV and film applications, and handles 15W max power consumption while utilizing a multi-voltage universal auto switching power supply (110-250v).
ADJ MEGA HEX PAR
The MEGA HEX PAR features 5 x 6-watt, 6-in-1 (RGBAW + UV) LEDs which offers smooth color mixing and can produce a larger scale of colors than a 4 color LED, such as hot pink, lime green, and electric blue. It has a 25° beam angle, five operational modes, and five DMX channel modes for a variety of programming options.
HURRICANE HAZE 2D – Fog Machine
Hurricane Haze 2D is a water-based haze machine with continuous output and a digital display to set DMX and stand alone functions with ease. It features adjustable blower output speeds and nozzle to get the haze where you need it. The low fluid indicator gives a warning before running out of fluid. An included wired timer remote stores conveniently in the fixture.
Control Board Rentals
XPRESS 512 is a self-contained DMX-512 interface for the SHOWEXPRESS software. The interface is capable of transmitting one universe of DMX and works on both windows and Mac OS X platforms. Multiple units can be connected for multiple universes of control. Users can store and playback one show without a computer or unlimited shows with a computer.
ETC GADGET 2
When you’re on the go and need a quick connection to your rig, Gadget II has you covered. A portable USB to five-pin XLR interface, Gadget II plugs into your laptop without any network infrastructure and gives you fully-functioning, two-universe output for PC or Mac based ETCNOMAD™ controllers. Gadget II outputs levels via DMX, initiates bidirectional communication using RDM and can also be used with Updaterator software to help ensure that you are always up to date with the latest features. The device also permits NET3 concert software to interact with your fixtures to snapshot a preset on your LED luminaries or to output a look.
Dimmers & Distro Rentals
• RATING: 15 AMP, 300 VAC MAXIMUM (6-CIRCUIT)
• MAXIMUM WHEN USED WITH 50% DIVERSITY OF LOAD (IN ACCORDANCE WITH TABLE NEC 520-44).
• GROUND CONDUCTORS BONDED: SIX GROUND CONTACTS ARE COMBINED THROUGH THE USE OF A GROUND RING TO TWO GROUND CONDUCTORS.
• MALE CONNECTOR: LSC19-LMC-29
• CABLE GAUGE: 14 AWG, 14 CONDUCTOR TPR
• FEMALE CONNECTOR: LSC19-LFC-29
4-channel programmable dimmer pack integrating stand-alone, 5-pin DMX & NSI microplex,operates as 1, 2, or 4 channel with pre-programmed chases, 1200 watts/channel, 2400 watts/maximum, 15 Amp power supply cord, 120v.
100 Amp 3 Phase Pagoda to (15) Duplex
• RATING: 100 AMP, 3 PHASE (H,H,H,N,G), 4 POLE, 5 WIRE, 120/208Y VAC
• ENVIRONMENTAL RATING: NEMA 1 INDOOR
• INPUT: (1) SET OF (5) 16 SERIES CAM-TYPE COLOR-CODED PANEL MOUNT INLETS
• OUTPUT: (15) NEMA 5-20, 20 AMP, 2 POLE, 3 WIRE, 120 VAC DUPLEX RECEPTACLES
• FEED THRU: NONE
• OVER CURRENT PROTECTION: (15) 20 AMP, SINGLE POLE BRANCH-RATED CIRCUIT BREAKERS
• OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 14.25″ L X 14.25″ W X 14.15″ H
• WEIGHT: 32 LBS
200 AMP 50′
400 AMP 50′
15/20 AMP CABLES
5′, 10′, 15′, 25′, 50′, 100′
12″ X 12″ box utility plate truss comes in standard lengths of 5′, 8′, and 10′ with custom legs available on request. The aluminum chords are 2″ OD x 1/8″ thick with 1″ OD x 1/8″ thick aluminum diagonals. The trusses are joined together with 5/8″ steel bolts.
36″ ALUMINUM UNIVERSAL BASE PLATE
Standard base plates connect to 10″ x 10″, 10″ triangle, 12″ X 12″, 12″ triangle, 12″ X 18″, 16″ X 16″, 20.5″ X 20.5″ bolt plate truss.
Sumner Eventer 20’
• Black anodized aluminum telescoping masts fade out on the stage
• Lifts 800 LBS. (360 KG) 20’ (6.4M)
• Sumner-built winch specifically designed for the application
• Compact – Folds up for storage and transport
• Low mast heights fit through most doorways and truck tailgates
• Winch cable away from operator
• Forks reverse for added height
• Safety stripe markings on legs
• Large, rubber padded leveling jacks
• Robust quick-action plungers
• Lifting Bar for hoisting the Eventer
Lights, Camera, Action!
Have a live event coming up? Longhorn Production Services has what you need to make it a success. Contact us now!